Other Motor Vehicle Injuries
Drivers who are distracted or impaired by alcohol jeopardize the safety of everyone on the road. Car, truck, and motorcycle crashes are a common source of injuries and even death, but there is nothing common about the legal representation provided by the lawyers at Kraft Palmer Davies, PLLC. We are diligent in listening to our clients and building strong cases to ensure that our clients receive full compensation for their injuries, or the loss of a loved one. We have a long history of representing victims injured or killed in crashes, and we know how to effectively handle claims from start to finish, always doing what it takes to obtain the best results for our clients.
Insurance companies regularly attempt to downplay the severity of the crash and/or the victim’s injuries. Many people have never (or rarely) had to negotiate a claim with an insurance company, and without proper legal advice, are at risk of being taken advantage of. Insurance adjusters are trained to minimize the amount of money they pay out on claims, with little regard for the impact on the claimant.
Our lawyers are knowledgeable about your rights, and we have vast experience anticipating and responding to the tactics employed by insurance companies in their efforts to avoid paying fair compensation. Medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering become a part of your daily life if you are injured in a crash, and you are entitled to recovery if those damages were caused by someone else’s negligence.
Our practice of motor vehicle injury and death cases includes the following:
- Car Crashes — Navigating the insurance claims process can be daunting without the assistance of a lawyer, and there are a variety of tactics used by insurance companies to convince you to settle for less than the fair value of your claim. Our lawyers are skilled in handling car accident claims from start to finish so that our clients receive full and fair compensation for their injuries or the loss of a family member.
- Trucking Incidents — At Kraft Palmer Davies, PLLC, we know how and where to get the facts for a truck accident claim. Evidence such as logbooks and data from the truck’s black box will provide a more complete story of the negligence that caused the crash.
- Motorcycle Crashes — With or without a helmet, a motorcycle accident can result in serious and deadly injuries. Without the protection of an enclosed area, a crash victim’s life may be forever changed following a crash. Our lawyers are experienced with motorcycle injury and death claims, and are prepared to help you hold the responsible party accountable.
- Pedestrians — In many motor vehicle crashes, unsuspecting and unprotected pedestrians are seriously injured and even killed by negligent car or truck drivers. Our lawyers are knowledgeable of the unique rights that apply in the context of pedestrian injuries.
- Bicycle Crashes — Cyclists injured due to the negligence of car and truck drivers are entitled to compensation for their injuries. If you were injured while riding a bike, our lawyers can advise you or your rights.
- Passengers — Additional rights may be available under the applicable insurance policies for passenger injury and death claims. The lawyers at Kraft Palmer Davies, PLLC, are experienced in handling these claims, and are available to advise you of your rights.
- Boating Incidents — Our office has a maritime injury specialty practice and we are well-versed in the unique aspects of maritime law that apply to both recreational and commercial boating injury and death claims.
Our lawyers are well-versed in the applicable law, and we know what needs to be done to secure maximum compensation for your claim. Whether or not you are ready to hire a lawyer to represent you, give us a call to discuss your options.
If someone you know was killed in a motor vehicle collision, please see our related page on Wrongful Death Claims.