Personal Injury & Wrongful Death
In an instant, your life may have forever changed by someone else's negligent actions. At Kraft Davies, PLLC, in Seattle, Washington, we are committed to helping you get back on your feet.
Our law firm's Seattle personal injury attorneys have decades of experience proving fault, even when liability is initially unclear. We will apply our years of experience and legal skills to your benefit. We want to help you secure a full financial recovery so you can focus on your recovery without worrying about how you will cover expenses from the personal injury accident.
Insurance companies are not invested in your best interests; their top priority is to protect their bottom line and resolve personal injury claims as quickly as possible. When the stakes are high, make sure to have an experienced personal injury law firm in your corner. Contact us at 206.624.8844 to schedule a free initial consultation with a highly skilled Seattle personal injury lawyer.Handling a Wide Range of Personal Injury Claims in Seattle
At Kraft Davies, PLLC, our lawyers have decades of experience in establishing liability or fault in personal injury cases, even when liability is initially unclear. Every personal injury claim is fact specific. We never make any unnecessary assumptions when seeking to determine negligence.
Our law firm's personal injury attorneys conduct thorough investigations to understand the series of events just before the accident occurred. Part of our work includes reviewing any witness statements and police reports. We also evaluate the accident scene and can consult industry-leading experts, including accident scene reconstructionists and engineers. These experts have proven to be invaluable in helping us determine fault in a variety of personal injury claims, such as:
- Car accidents, including rear-ending accidents, hit and runs and underinsured motorists
- Truck accidents, including reckless driving and unsecured loads
- Motorcycle accidents caused by distracted drivers
- Bicycle and pedestrian accidents resulting from distracted or reckless drivers
- Slip-and-fall accidents and other premises liability claims
- Product liability claims following accidents where you should have been protected by the manufacturer
- Playground accidents where a child was hurt due to another's inattention or recklessness
If more than one party is at fault, we will aggressively hold all liable parties responsible for the damages you have suffered.Pursuing a Full Financial Recovery for Accident Victims in Seattle
At Kraft Davies, PLLC, we understand insurance companies are regularly inundated with personal injury claims. Our role is to help your claim stick out from all the rest. We want the at-fault party's insurance company to see you as an individual, not as another claim number.
We make that happen by telling the story behind your personal injury claim. Our firm's personal injury attorneys want the insurance adjuster to understand the full extent of your medical condition, such as:
- Paralysis and serious nerve damage
- Amputation or loss of limb
- Traumatic brain injuries, including open and closed head injuries
- Spinal cord injuries and other neck and back injuries
- Broken bones, fractures and other orthopedic injuries, particularly those requiring significant therapy and treatment
- Blindness and other traumatic eye injuries
We want the insurance adjuster to understand how your life has forever been changed. If you are no longer able to work or will require ongoing physical therapy or multiple surgeries, we will make that clear to the insurance adjuster.
Our legal team also has access to vocational experts and economists who can determine if your medical condition will affect your ability to rejoin the workforce. We will include as many facts as possible in pursuit of helping you obtain a full financial recovery for your current and ongoing medical care, lost wages and pain and suffering.Contact Our Skilled Car and Truck Accident Lawyers
If you were in a car accident, 18-wheeler collision or another personal injury accident, select an experienced personal injury law firm. At Kraft Davies, PLLC, we have decades of experience advocating for clients in situations similar to yours. We have the skills and legal resources to help you obtain a full financial recovery. Contact our law firm today to schedule a free initial consultation with a skilled Seattle personal injury lawyer.
- Apartment and House Fires
- Common Types of Injuries
- Electrical Shock Injury and Death Lawyers in Seattle
- Inadequate Security
- Industry Standards
- Medical Issues We Handle
- Parking Garage and Parking Lot Accidents
- Playground Accidents
- Powerline Injury & Death Claims
- Retail Store Accidents
- Slip, Trip and Fall Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- Utility Vegetation Management